THE M2 JACKET
THE M2 JACKET
SIZES NOTED WITH A "PS" ARE TO BE PRE-ORDERS WITH AN ETD OF SEP 15TH.
STANDARD RETAIL PRICE: $835 - OUR DIRECT PRICE: $625
M4 Gloves are 10% off when purchased with pants or jackets, code: M4GPLUSJ.
15% off when you buy the jacket and pants and you can add the gloves! Code: JPGATONCE Please use the correct code or your order will not be completed. Thank you.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA, 100% RISK FREE RETURN POLICY, PRE PAID LABEL FOR RETURNS/EXCHANGES AND NO RESTOCKING FEE. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS FEES WILL APPLY. SEE FULL RETURN, EXCHANGE AND SHIPPING POLECIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Created with that same innovative spirit of the past...today, The M2 has the more modern and aggressive designed style of our two jackets. However, its collar-less feature, gives it a tad of a retro feel, making suitable for a retro to modern bike..the beauty of Pagnol!
It is also the more "ventilated" of the 2 models we offer. As opposed to our M1, the M2 has perforated panels on the chest sides, which makes it ideal for hot days riding. It is mainly our "summer" jacket, but depending on where you live, it can also be worn in Spring and Summer.
It also has our signature "slim" fit, same as the M1, so don't expect to be able to wear a thick layer under it. It should fit snug, but not uncomfortable, but no worries there, as there is a few key stretch panels under the arms, elbows and back for mobility.
SCROLL DOWN FOR PRODUCT IMAGES, SPECS AND SIZE CHART.
TRUE COLOR SHOWN HERE, "THE JACKET IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON! " What our customers say.
100% RISK-FREE REFUND POLICY INCLUDING RETURN AND NO RESTOCKING FEE
5 MONTH LAYAWAY PLAN AVAILABLE NOW! CONTACT US AT SALES@PAGNOL-MOTO.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Crafted and designed with the urban rider in mind, the M2 leather jacket can be worn on or off the bike.
- 1 to 1.2mm Tumble aged Cowhide, that will still get better with time/use, make it yours!
- SLIM-SPORT-FASHION FIT: This is NOT a winter jacket with room for a thick underlayer, as this would compromise the fit. It should fit "SNUG" but NOT "UNCOMFORTABLE".
- Perforated leather on: center zip, undersleeves, and side front chest panels
- Full body and sleeve ventilated mesh rayon lining with inserts for optional armor pads
- Elbow stretch accordion panels and contour sleeves
- Shoulder blades to waist back accordion panels
- Hips accordion panels
- Snap buttons on sleeves and collar zip tab
- 2 Chest pockets w/zippers
- 2 lower front pockets w/zippers
- 2 Inner zip pocket
- Collarless neck with binding
- Binding for sleeves cuffs with zipper
- Extended/lower back hem to cover while on riding position
- Extra sleeve length for the riding position
- Underarm stretch kevlar fabric inserts by Schoeller
- Underarm stretch lycra insert on sleeve lining for mobility
- Back armor pocket in the lining
- Embossed logos
- Antique Brass hardware
- Recommended Leather protection: "Leather Master" Protection Cream.
- Made in Mexico,
- Protection bags dimensions: Use the protection of your choice according to these.
- Shoulder: 9" x 6" (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)
Elbow: 10" x 7" (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)
Back: 11" x 18" (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)