W1 women's jacket
W1 women's jacket
STANDARD RETAIL PRICE: $800 - OUR DIRECT PRICE: $550
M4 Gloves are 10% off when purchased with pants or jackets, code: M4GPLUSJ.
15% off when you buy the jacket and pants and you can add the gloves! Code: JPGATONCE Please use the correct code or your order will not be completed. Thank you.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA, 100% RISK-FREE RETURN POLICY, PREPAID LABEL FOR RETURNS/EXCHANGES AND NO RESTOCKING FEE. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS FEES WILL APPLY. SEE FULL RETURN, EXCHANGE AND SHIPPING POLICIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
Introducing, the redefinition of the women's moto jacket, the W1.
The overall design follows our signature philosophy of "modern design of classic features", creating a neo-retro look with the elusive range to be able to use it with a modern to retro bike, but this we have gone further.
The W1 is not just a redefinition in women's moto jackets design, but in the technical area as well. We wanted a slim minimalistic look but without sacrificing the much-needed flexing elements needed for the riding position, so instead of the classic accordion panels, we used our Schoeller abrasion resistant kevlar fabric for the shoulders and center top back. This world's first solution not only works for flex but also to "keep a slim fit" when the armour is not in as it contracts or expands when is on, how cool is that!?
The sleeves cuffs have an extended top hem to cover up on the riding position, a concept derived from the jacket's extended lower back hem.
The W1 has our trademark contoured collar with a "dip" on the sides for more room when you turn your head.
Check out the lifestyle W1 gallery here!
- Average 1.2 mm thick cowhide
- Antique brass hardware
- Front lower zippered pockets
- 2 Inner zippered pockets
- Sleeve opening zippers
- Center front under zipper perforated panel
- Zipper pul holder neck tab
- Schoeller stretch fabric with kevlar under arms, on shoulders and center back
- Mesh breathable lining
- Lycra stretch panels with the lining, under arms
- Armor pockets for shoulder, elbows and back
- Slim fit
- Perforated leather on the inner front sleeves
- Elbow accordion for stretch
- Extended lower back to cover up on the riding position
- Embossed logos on shoulders
- Made In Mexico
Armor bags dimensions : Use the protection of your choice according to these.
- Shoulder: 9" x 6" (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)
Elbow: 10" x 7" (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)
Back: 10" x 16 1/2" (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)