2016 M1 jacket
2016 M1 jacket
STANDARD RETAIL PRICE: $800 - OUR DIRECT PRICE: $525
M4 Gloves are 10% off when purchased with pants or jackets, code: M4GPLUSJ
15% off when you buy the jacket and pants and you can add the gloves! Code: JPGATONCE Please use the correct code or your order will not be completed. Thank you.
2nd-time buyer? use the code 2NDTIMERS for an extra 10% off! (Orders will be verified), 1st time buyer? sign up for our newsletter and get a discount code as well.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA, 100% RISK-FREE RETURN POLICY, PREPAID LABEL FOR RETURNS/EXCHANGES AND NO RESTOCKING FEE. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS FEES WILL APPLY. SEE FULL RETURN, EXCHANGE AND SHIPPING POLICIES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.
The M1 is the model that started it all for Pagnol, and now it has become a modern classic. It was born from the need to find moto jackets with an updated slim fit and blend of modern-retro design. We were tired of the usual baggy-boxy fit that has been around since the 50s! Or, slim-race fits but with a bunch of logos or technical plastic or metal features.
Enter the M1, modern design of classic features and a slim fit unlike any other in the market, but the tricky part was: How do you make a slim jacket with mobility and room for armour!? Engineer it with key stretch areas such as underarms with Schoeller kevlar and center back and elbows accordion panels, plus, find armour designed for slim fits: SAS-TEC soft foam specifically designed for slim fits! a match made in moto heaven.
It is the more classic of our two jacket models and yet, it can easily be worn with a modern to retro bike, the beauty of Pagnol!
It is also the warmer of our current jackets, ideal from late winter to late fall, depending on where you live. SCROLL DOWN FOR PRODUCT IMAGES, SPECS AND SIZE CHART.
See our risk free return policy here
TRUE COLOR SHOWN HERE, "THE JACKET IS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL IN PERSON! " What our customers say.
FREE SHIPPING! 100% RISK FREE REFUND POLICY, INCLUDING RETURN AND NO RESTOCKING FEE
AVAILABLE ON LINE ONLY.
3 MONTH LAYAWAY PLAN AVAILABLE NOW! CONTACT US AT SALES@PAGNOL-MOTO.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION!
Designed with rider in mind, still the M1 leather jacket can be worn on or off the bike.
FEATURES: NEW FOR 2016- Snap Button on collar tab, Zipper for sleeve, No lower back logo.
- Black leather thickness average 1.2mm tumble aged Cowhide, that will still get better with time/use, make it yours!
- SLIM-SPORT-FASHION FIT: This is NOT a winter jacket with room for a thick under layer, as this would compromise the fit. It should fit "SNUG" but NOT "UNCOMFORTABLE".
- 1/4” Shock absorption padding on shoulders
- Neck zipper pull tab with snap button
- Perforated leather on: center zip, under sleeves, and inner top pockets
- Full body and sleeve ventilated mesh rayon lining with inserts for optional armor pads
- Elbow stretch accordion panels and contour sleeves
- Lower front pockets with zippers
- Snap buttons and zipper on sleeves
- 2 Chest pockets/air vents
- 2 Inner zip pocket
- Extended/lower back hem to cover while on riding position
- Extra sleeve length for riding position
- Under arm stretch kevlar fabric inserts by Schoeller
- Under arm stretch lycra insert on sleeve lining for mobility
- Back protector pocket in lining
- Top center back accordion insert for shoulder blade extension
- Embossed logos on shoulders
- Antique Brass hardware
- Recommended Leather protection: "Leather Master" Protection Cream
- Made In Mexico
Armor bags dimensions : Use the protection of your choice according to these.
- Shoulder: 9" x 6" (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)
Elbow: 10" x 7" (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)
Back: 11" x 18" (See our SAS-TEC recommended armor)